• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

Donatas becomes unrestricted free agent after Rockets

  • Thread starter Thread starter xgw01
  • Ngày gửi Ngày gửi

xgw01

Youtube Master Race
Tham gia ngày
2/9/16
Bài viết
0
Reaction score
0
<p>Still, others who know Russell well say the incident isn't like him at all. It was an accident, an aberration. Russell and Nick Young were friends, after all. "D went to his son's birthday party and everything," says Jamie Johnson, Russell's childhood friend. "That situation was just over the head and the video got into the wrong hands, but that's not who he is."</p>
<p>"When I look at my career, I didn't expect to be at this level I'm at now. I kind of identify more with those guys that have not made it to the level I've been fortunate enough to make it to. So when I think of contract negotiations in the CBA, I think of them and how can we help them. How can we help the guys that aren't making as much make more?''</p>cheap nfl jerseys free shipping
<p>Sager was admitted back into the hospital in late November 2016.</p>
<p>LAST SEASON, AS an assistant coach for the Warriors, Luke Walton watched clips of D'Angelo Russell and thought, This kid could be special. Since Walton became the Lakers' head coach, the words he has used to describe Russell have included "great," "awesome" and "coachable." These are not the words Walton's predecessor used just a year ago. "He can be as good as he wants to be," Walton says.</p>
<p>JUST ABOUT EVERY day, if they're looking for you, they'll find you in the West End, where plenty of family still live. The area hasn't changed much, you say. wholesale jerseys online It drove you to push all your sons, not just D'Angelo. You couldn't let any of them fail. Now one of those sons is studying to become a lawyer and another hopes to become a CEO. You like to believe that the weight of your words, the sheer onslaught of them, pushed your kids to think: I gotta find something and succeed at it because if I don't, I'm going to be the one left at home with Pops, listening to his lectures. "I'm saying it as a joke," you say, "but that's probably what was in his head."</p>wholesale nfl jerseys from china,
<p>• Also covered soccer, tennis and the OlympicsFollow on TwitterFacebookTwitterPinterestEmailprintcommentGolden State Warriors star guard Stephen Curry is poised to go from being one of the NBA's most underpaid players to a contract that will pass the $200 million threshold thanks to the NBA's new collective bargaining agreement, according to league sources.</p>
Cheap Jerseys, Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Cheap NFL Jerseys
 
Back
Top