Japanese Music Maniac v3.0 [Index #1] - Kōhaku Uta Gassen 61 \m/

  • Thread starter Thread starter NIZ
  • Ngày gửi Ngày gửi

Ai diễn hay nhất ở Kōhaku Uta Gassen 60 (Female Only)?


  • Total voters
    80
  • Poll closed .
erika001.jpg


erika002.jpg
erika003.jpg


[video]0vogfENLBHE&feature=player_embedded[/video]


Lyrics:

「Treasure」

I remember (覚えてるよ)
Always remember (ずっとずっと覚える)
Said you'd be here for me forever (私のためにずっと側にいてくれるって言ってくれたね)
Brother  (お兄さん)
I will always be here for you (私もずっとあなたの側にいるよ)
Here for you, too  (私も、あなたの為に)

I remember (今でも覚えてるよ)
All the things we did together  (一緒に経験したすべての事)
And you holding my hand - you asked if I'm all right (お兄さんが私の手を掴んで「大丈夫か?」って聞いてくれて)
And me saying yeah, I'm all right (その度に私は「うん、大丈夫」って答えてたね)

I don't know how you did it  (あなたはどうやってそんな風にやってこれたんだろう)
Through such stormy weather (あんな嵐のような状況の中でさえ)
I don't know how you got the rain to change and shine (どうやって土砂降りの空を晴れ渡った空へと変えてくれたんだろう)
You always found a way to make it all be better (お兄さんははいつでもよくなる方法を見つけてくれたね)
You always found a way to the light (いつも光への方向を探してくれた)

And you keep it coming (そして今でもずっと)
Yeah, you just keep it, keep it coming (そう、ずっとずっと)
You always keep it coming (今でもそうしてくれている)
Day after day, every year (日々、いつの時も)
Every moment  (すべての瞬間)

True love - the world to me (本当の愛  私の世界のような存在)
True love - my everything (本当の愛 私のすべて)
True love - my family (本当の愛 私のファミリー)
So many memories  (沢山のあふれる思い出)

True love - my happiness (本当の愛 私の幸せ)
True love - my gratefulness  (本当の愛 私の感謝)
You're the one, yes, I've been blessed (あなたのおかげ、そう、私は本当に幸運だった)
Thank you my true love  (私のずっと心から愛してる人、ありがとう)

True love - you'll always be (本当の愛 ずっといつまでも)
True love - a part of me (本当の愛 私の一部)
Loving you eternally  (永遠に愛してるよ)
Forever totally (いつまでも完全に)

True love - so powerful (本当の愛 力の強く)
True love - so wonderful (本当の愛 すばらしく)
It's unconditional (条件のない)
You are my one true love (私のたった一人の本当の愛)

I will treasure (いつも誇りだと思ってるよ)
Always will treasure (ずっとそう思うでしょう)
This special bond we have together (二人の特別なつながり)
Brother (お兄さん)
I would do anything for you (あなたの為ならばなんでもやってあげるよ)
Just ask me to (頼んでちょうだい)
I will treasure (ずっと心の誇り)
All that we went through together (すべての一緒に経験した沢山のこと)
And I feel so much joy to hear that you're all right (そしてあなたは大丈夫だと聞いて、何より幸せよ)
I know that you're all right (あなたは大丈夫だと知ってる)

I don't know how you did it
Through such stormy weather
I don't know how you got the rain to change and shine
You always found a way to make it all be better
You always found a way to the light

I know it's hard to see me crying (私の泣いてる姿を見てるのは辛い事だと分かってる)
I know what you'll say (でも何を言ってくれるのかはもう知ってるよ)
"There is always a way (「解決する道はあるよ」)
Stop your crying  (「だからもう泣かないで」)
Stop your crying, for me  (「もう泣かないで」)
I'm here, now stop your crying" (「君の側にいてあげるからもう泣かないで」)

You keep it, keep it coming
Yeah, you just keep it, keep it coming
You always keep it coming
Day after day, every year
Every moment
True love - the world to me
True love - my everything
True love - my family
So many memories

True love - my happiness
True love - my gratefulness
You're the one, yes, I've been blessed
Thank you my true love

True love - you'll always be
True love - a part of me
Loving you eternally
Forever totally

True love - so powerful
True love - so wonderful
It's unconditional
Thank you my true love

True love - you'll always be
True love - a part of me
Loving you eternally
Forever totally

True love - so powerful
True love - so wonderful
It's unconditional
You are my one true love



Vâng, ko bõ công chờ 2 năm 8 tháng \m/

- aaa tình yêu của mềnh =P~ ....
- 2 năm 8 tháng rồi sao o.O
 
Thì bỏ cuộc chơi theo chồng được 2 năm 8 tháng rồi chứ sao nữa...
 
Matsu Takako , ôi nghe phê quá .

Cháu Niz , cái 18 album của Ayumi Hamasaki down về toàn corrupt là sao ...=((
 
Nghe từ lâu rồi mà con hàng giờ mới nghe à.
Link nào thế ?

_________________________________________________

Cập nhật ERIKA:

Free Download single Treasure ở đây: http://www.erikatokyo.com/

Performance ở GirlAwards 2010 ( quả váy ngắn ko thể ngắn hơn :-w )

[video]2gj5Y2pZyps&feature=player_embedded#![/video]


erika03.jpg


erikalive_005.jpg


erikalive_011.jpg



Bonus ( phải cho vào spoil vì sốc hàng)
[Spoil]
erika99.jpg
[/spoil]

erikalive_006.jpg



Ảnh này thì hôm qua: đám cưới anh trai

erika_wedding.jpg

erikalive_001.jpg
 
hic, sốc thiệt. nhưng cũng phải công nhận là Erika vẫn xinh như trước ^^
 
1 phong cách thật Lady Gà Gá \:D/
 
Hình như HDD của ta lỗi rồi , down file gì về giải nén ra nó đều báo corrupt :( .
 
đùi gì như đùi voi thế :|
 
Em nó nhìn ngon thế kia mà bác vien còn chê. Tiêu chuẩn của bác này cao thiệt :-<
 
erika03.jpg

pic này, nhìn 2 cái chân kinh quá ==

tui ko thích ai béo hết :-s
 
ậy, béo cũng tuỳ người đấy bác ah. Nhìn có da có thịt 1 tí mới hấp dẫn, chứ cứ như nhiều cô bây giờ gày nhom (Hồ Ngọc Hà là 1 ví dụ) trông chán lắm.
 
^ thử nghe bài Stories xem , cũng do Hitomi Kuroishi hát
 
ayumi sắp ra single mới, nghe tên chắc ko phải upbeat 8->
 
Niz đâu rồi, ông có mấy cái live của Ayumi gần đây không ? Từ cái 07-08 trở đi ấy :D
 
[video]pKyt2ROw42A&feature=related[/video]​
______________________
 
Lâu lắm chả Ayumi gì cả :D
Dạo này nghe mỗi to Mother của YUI hơ
 
Bà kon cho mình xin PV Full của EXILE - 24karats STAY GOLD dc ko ? Tìm toàn ra Short Ver. =((

Cảm ơn trước luôn nhá :D
 
Hay: http://jpopsuki.eu/torrents.php?id=35765

51-XY1jAs7L.jpg



_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Today Sawajiri Erika (24) left Japan again and is currently on her way to Paris to do a photo shooting for a fashion magazine and other things.

She left together with her older brother (29) and his wife which he married last month. The newlyweds will have their honeymoon in France. Erika will come back to Japan in July.

According to officials there still has been no progress in the divorce negotiations between Erika and her estranged husband Takashiro Tsuyoshi (45).

Sawajiri Erika will grace the cover of the July edition of the fashion magazine "GLAMOROUS" and wear a wedding dress for the first time in her career and life. Life? Didn't she marry? Well, for her marriage one and a half years ago she decided to wear a traditional Japanese kimono despite her typical Western-oriented style.

At the meeting with the staff Erika suddenly said that she would like to try wearing a wedding dress and staff immediately prepared everything for a nice photo shooting. Actually Erika always preferred the traditional Japanese wedding kimono, but her mind changed in preparation for her older brother's wedding last month. Her sister-in-law tried on several gorgeous wedding dresses and awakened Erika's desire to try on some wedding dresses as well. Glamorous now decided to answer her desire.

All in all five different dresses made it into the magazine, from fluffily princess-like to a cute mini dress to a sexy cleavage dress. Of course she's looking amazing in all of them and the fresh angel-like image suits her a lot.

Some say that a marriage is the result of fate, but Erika thinks a bit a different now that she is going through a divorce. "I don't believe in fate. Everything is just the result of your own desire. I didn't intend to mix work with my private life, but unfortunately they overlapped each other this time...," she said.

Last month she already made her comeback in front of fans when she performed her new song "Treasure" at the GirlsAward2010 fashion show. In the magazine she now also revealed that she plans to further work on her music career including the filming of a new music video, become more active in the world of fashion and the world of art, and of course restart her acting career. She somehow plans to fuse them all into one big career.

However, there is one things she wants to do the most. "It all comes down to acting. That's what I want to do! I really would love to get a shot in a production again." She revealed. It's a fact that she loves acting and it's about time that she appears in a movie or a dorama again.


2sblxtv.jpg




[video]YnBN7w6njok&feature=player_embedded#![/video]
 
Chỉnh sửa cuối:

Similar threads

Back
Top