[THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
Chào các thành viên GameVN,
Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên: KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin: Block ngay
Report ngay
Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân
Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên. Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn. — Ban quản trị GameVN
Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*
I have some tactical question:
_should I use AIM when my wing attack better and AOW when middle attack better?
_a more experience scorer can score most of their chance (excellent scoring and experience) and a better score can give me better attack so more chance (outstanding and inadequate experience), who should I use?? My opponent have very good defense so the better scorer can't make my attack better even I play 3-5-2, I will use 4-5-1 to stop his CA. How do u think about this plan??
No, my opinion is that You have to play AOW when You have higher side attack ratings, and AIM when You have higher central attack ratings... ::)
a more experience scorer can score most of their chance (excellent scoring and experience) and a better score can give me better attack so more chance (outstanding and inadequate experience), who should I use??
No doubts about this: if they have same form, use always the player with the higher skill (in this case, let's use the outstanding scorer).
Êxperience is a good way to chôose between players with similar skills... If I have two outstanding scorers, with same passing and same form, I will choose the one with more experience...
My opponent have very good defense so the better scorer can't make my attack better even I play 3-5-2, I will use 4-5-1 to stop his CA. How do u think about this plan??
Always remember that usually You need a 3-4 level higher defense to stop an attack. So, to stop a very low solid attack, You will need at least a very high solid (or better a very low excellent) defense...
For Your match I would try to have as much as possession ít's possible, hope Your lower attack is not low enough not to score...
My humble opinion? A 3-5-2 with a winger TM and another winger offensive could be the better choice...
Jorge Carvão (70693038)
18 years, weak form, healthy
A pleasant guy who is balanced and upright.
Has disastrous experience and weak leadership abilities.
Nationality: Portugal
Total Skill Index (TSI): 900
Wage: 1 032 US$/week including 20% Bonus
Owner: VINABOZS
Warnings: 0
Injuries: Healthy
No doubts about this: if they have same form, use always the player with the higher skill (in this case, let's use the outstanding scorer).
Êxperience is a good way to chôose between players with similar skills... If I have two outstanding scorers, with same passing and same form, I will choose the one with more experience...
So, if your opponent have a poor++ wing defence and a passably - middle. You have innadequate - wing attack and innadequate + middle. what is suitable tactic??
And what is the team better?? The team with balance formation or the team with a dominant line (examble : middle or attack)
So, if your opponent have a poor++ wing defence and a passably - middle. You have innadequate - wing attack and innadequate + middle. what is suitable tactic??
And what is the team better?? The team with balance formation or the team with a dominant line (examble : middle or attack)
With that kind of ratings, the team that attacks (if he has strong team confidence) has a lot of chances of scoring both on the side and in the middle... ::)
So the most suitable tactic, in my humble opinion, is a 3-5-2 with both offensive winger (if both sides attack/defense rating are equal). Of course if this gives You anyway the ball possession, or else You will need a wing TM to boost the midfield and win posession, hoping that Your chance opportunities don't go on the side where You have the winger TM).
My opinion is that, in the example You made, the attacking team is far better
than the defending team. A very equilibrated team always pays in Hattrick...
well 100.000 euros just simply equal to 1.000.000 dong (multiplied the euros by 10 to get the dongs)
Ok I have a question, if a balanced team with weaker midfield has to go against another not-so-balanced team with stronger midfield, then what should that team do, putting wingers TW and losing wing attack but will gain more possession? or else?
well 100.000 euros just simply equal to 1.000.000 dong (multiplied the euros by 10 to get the dongs)
Ok I have a question, if a balanced team with weaker midfield has to go against another not-so-balanced team with stronger midfield, then what should that team do, putting wingers TW and losing wing attack but will gain more possession? or else?
Well, my opinion is that possession is still very important in Hattrick, so my first goal when I prepare my tactic for the match, is to see how can I get ball possession...
So my opinion is that it's better to loose a side attack, if this can help You getting more ball possession...
And don't think that is a not equilibrate team, because it is equilibrated for the kind of team You are going to play against...