• [THÔNG BÁO] CẢNH BÁO LỪA ĐẢO MẠO DANH QUẢN TRỊ VIÊN
    Chào các thành viên GameVN,
    Dạo gần đây tình trạng lừa đảo scamming và phishing đang gia tăng. Ban quản trị GameVN xin lưu ý toàn bộ thành viên:
    KHÔNG/ ĐỪNG / CẤM cho bất kỳ ai tự xưng là quản trị viên của server vay tiền.
    Mọi hành vi lân la làm quen, tự tiện nhắn tin trên Discord, Facebook, Zalo hoặc các nền tảng mạng xã hội khác,
    núp bóng dưới danh nghĩa sinh hoạt của quản trị viên, đều có tỉ lệ rất, rất cao là lừa đảo.
    Nếu có tài khoản lạ add friend hoặc nhắn tin xin tiền dưới danh nghĩa admin:
    Block ngay
    Report ngay
    Không chuyển khoản, không cung cấp thông tin cá nhân


    Quản trị viên của forum và Discord server GameVN không có nhu cầu vay tiền thành viên.
    Không có lý do nào để admin chủ động kết bạn rồi xin tiền.
    Mọi thông báo chính thức chỉ được đăng trên kênh thông báo của server và topic chính thức trên forum.
    Tin nhắn riêng từ tài khoản lạ không phải thông báo của ban quản trị.
    Cảm ơn các bạn đã chú ý và cùng giữ cộng đồng an toàn.
    — Ban quản trị GameVN

    Tắt thông báo bằng nút X bên góc phải của bảng thông báo*

Is it so wrong...

  • Thread starter Thread starter wiwi
  • Ngày gửi Ngày gửi

wiwi

The Pride of Hiigara
Lão Làng GVN
Tham gia ngày
31/1/04
Bài viết
9,431
Reaction score
980
...to have a thing for glasses? Er... fetish, if you need me to be more franker than I am already capable of, given the average level of intelligence here. But I digressed. And no, I didn't mean a naked girl with glasses like some sicko in this box but I always somehow find girls with glasses irresistible.

P.S: Ok, just a new thread to warm this place up once in a while.
 
Nothing wrong with it.
/thread
 
It's perfectly fine dude. I'm also in love with glasses. Glasses, thighhighs, shorts/short skirt and long sleeves.
sexiness boosted by 42
 
Glasses, thighhighs, shorts/short skirt and long sleeves.
I'm having a hard time getting around this...

Pictures please, and don't bring 2d girls into this.
 
...to have a thing for glasses? Er... fetish, if you need me to be more franker than I am already capable of, given the average level of intelligence here. But I digressed. And no, I didn't mean a naked girl with glasses like some sicko in this box but I always somehow find girls with glasses irresistible.

P.S: Ok, just a new thread to warm this place up once in a while.

Nothing wrong with it. I mean like it's just social norm that fetish is something a bit taboo but whatever man, as long as it doesn't bother or harm anyone else it's gonna be fine.
 
Oh no no you don't put "wiwi" and "harmless fetish" together in one sentence.
 
Once in a while I do have healthy habits, like taking off glasses from (naked) girl, you know. Now that I've noticed, 9 out of 10 girls I've made out with wear/wearing glasses. It's so sexy.

btw, Forte-kun, I can't get the thigh-long thingy. Maybe I found those things cumbersome in beds?

Nothing wrong with it. I mean like it's just social norm that fetish is something a bit taboo but whatever man, as long as it doesn't bother or harm anyone else it's gonna be fine.

Hmm, but it somehow make me feel limited in my choice, you know. Sometimes it's a bit confusing that it's the girl or the glasses that made me all h*rn*...
 
How old were the girls tho?
 
How old were the girls tho?

All were of age, fyi. Who do you take me for, some random uncivilized sex maniac lolicon womanizer?
 
All were of age, fyi. Who do you take me for, some random uncivilized sex maniac lolicon womanizer?

What? No! I've never took you for a womanizer.
 
I like... knot and tie and rope.

:yes:

<<harmless fetish>>

No one died.
 
I like uniform type, so seductive :4cool_beauty:
 
I like... knot and tie and rope.

:yes:

<<harmless fetish>>

No one died.

Just have him/her make a will beforehand, just in case, you know.
 
I like long silky hair and hime cut, so what?
Although I admit it's weird saying it out loud...

- - - Updated - - -

On your point, I concur that any accessory, when used correctly, can enhance a girl's beauty, so it's normal to like the accessory itself.
 
I don't have any fetish.

*feel so out of place here*
 
Just try to remember the most common features among the girls/guys you've dated. You should come across one or two, I think, although it is not necessarily "fetish".
 
Back
Top